Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) – Outpatient
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) - Outpatient
RPSGT Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Registered Polysomnographic Technologist with Outpatient experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Frisco, CO. This is a great opportunity to advance your career as a sleep technologist. The job entails providing comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders. You care about people and want to help patients improve the quality of their lives through better sleep.
- Collect, analyze and integrate patient information in order to identify and meet the patient-specific needs.
- Explain the procedure and orient the patient for either in center or home sleep apnea testing.
- Select appropriate equipment and calibrate for testing to determine proper functioning and make adjustments, if necessary.
- Apply electrodes and sensors according to accepted published standards.
- Perform routine positive airway pressure (PAP) interface fitting and desensitization.
- RPSGT certification
- Experience in continuous sleep monitoring
- Level 1 or 2 trauma center experience preferred.
- 2 years of sleep technologist experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer