Surgical Technologist – Acute Care
|Location:||Arroyo Grande, CA|
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) - Acute Care
CST Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Surgical Technologist with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Arroyo Grande, CA. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your surg tech skills while advancing your career as a CST. The job will entail assisting a team of medical professionals to provide surgical care to patients. You care about patients and are committed to making sure the surgical environment is safe. You will prepare patients for surgery and assist surgeons as needed during surgical procedures.
- Set up and maintain surgical field, collaborating with nurses and doctors, and assisting where required.
- Assemble, transport, and retrieve surgical equipment, ensuring all pieces leave the room.
- Keep all needed surgical equipment at the ready, including sterile linens, saline, lights, and suction machines.
- Inspect, maintain, decontaminate, and repair surgical equipment, keeping inventory records up to date.
- Conduct pre- and post-surgery patient care, including shaving, transporting, and applying dressings.
- Being a Certified Surgical Technologist
- Strong neuro, ortho, thoracic, ophthalmology, urology, GYN, general, and bariatric experience
- BLS/CPR certification
- 1 year of previous travel experience
- 6 months of CST experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer