Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) - Acute Care
RPSGT Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Registered Polysomnographic Technologist with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Albany, GA. This is a great opportunity to advance your career as a sleep technologist. The job entails providing comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders. You care about people and want to help patients improve the quality of their lives through better sleep.
- Collect, analyze and integrate patient information in order to identify and meet the patient-specific needs.
- Explain the procedure and orient the patient for either in center or home sleep apnea testing.
- Select appropriate equipment and calibrate for testing to determine proper functioning and make adjustments, if necessary.
- Apply electrodes and sensors according to accepted published standards.
- Perform routine positive airway pressure (PAP) interface fitting and desensitization.
- RPSGT certification
- Experience in continuous sleep monitoring
- Level 1 or 2 trauma center experience preferred.
- 2 years of sleep technologist experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.