Histotechnologist – Acute Care
Histotechnologist - Acute Care
We are looking for a talented Histotechnologist with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Augusta, GA. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your medical laboratory skills while advancing your career as a Histo Tech. The job entails preparing specimens for analysis and performing tests as directed by a pathologist to diagnose disease or other abnormalities. You have strong attention to detail, an analytical mind, and are process-oriented.
- Prepare histologic slides from tissue sections for microscopic examination and diagnosis by pathologists.
- Stain tissue specimens with dyes or other chemicals to make cell details visible under microscopes.
- Cut sections of body tissues for microscopic examination, using microtomes.
- Mount tissue specimens on glass slides.
- B.A./B.S. in Biological Science and meet all licensing requirements
- Cytotechnologist Certification (ASCP Registered)
- 6 months of experience within the last 5 years.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.