Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - Acute Care
RRT Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Respiratory Therapist with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Newport, OR. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your respiratory therapy skills while advancing your RRT career. The job will entail assessing patients at the facility and administering treatment. You care about patients and are committed to helping them improve their breathing and recover from respiratory conditions. You will work with new and ongoing patients to diagnose breathing difficulties, create treatment plans, administer treatments, and evaluate results.
- Diagnose respiratory conditions, administer medication, manage oxygen levels, operate machine ventilators, and trach care management.
- Properly educate and instruct patients and their caregivers on all respiratory-related equipment and supplies, including troubleshooting and safety procedures.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- AHA, BLS, ACLS, NBRC, PALS, and NRP are preferred certifications
- NICU, PICU, ICU experience preferred
- 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.