Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) – Acute Care
|Location:||Grand Forks, ND|
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - Acute Care
RRT Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Respiratory Therapist with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Grand Forks, ND. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your respiratory therapy skills while advancing your RRT career. The job will entail assessing patients at the facility and administering treatment. You care about patients and are committed to helping them improve their breathing and recover from respiratory conditions. You will work with new and ongoing patients to diagnose breathing difficulties, create treatment plans, administer treatments, and evaluate results.
- Diagnose respiratory conditions, administer medication, manage oxygen levels, operate machine ventilators, and trach care management.
- Properly educate and instruct patients and their caregivers on all respiratory-related equipment and supplies, including troubleshooting and safety procedures.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- AHA, BLS, ACLS, NBRC, PALS, and NRP are preferred certifications
- NICU, PICU, ICU experience preferred
- 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer