Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) – Acute Care
|Location:||Lone Tree, CO|
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) - Acute Care
MLT Job Summary:
We are looking for a dedicated Medical Laboratory Technician with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent medical laboratory in Lone Tree, CO. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your med lab tech skills while advancing your MLT career. The job will entail setting up lab equipment, collecting and receiving body fluid and tissue samples from patients, and then preparing the samples for routine testing with a microscope or analyzer. Some results will be further analyzed using a computer. Samples may need to be stored properly for future use. The lab work area and equipment will be cleaned to prepare for the next shift.
- Set up, adjust, and maintain medical laboratory equipment.
- Collect and receive tissue and bodily fluid samples and prepare for testing.
- Run tests on samples using a microscope or automatic analyzer.
- Review the test results to see if abnormalities or diseases were detected.
- Properly store tissue samples as needed and clean lab equipment.
- Valid national and/or state certification as required
- Associate degree or higher in a related field from an accredited educational institution
- 1 year of medical laboratory experience within the last 3 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer