Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) – Acute Care
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - Acute Care
PTA Job Summary
We are looking for a talented Physical Therapist Assistant with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Calhoun, GA. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your physical therapy skills while advancing your PTA career. The job will entail providing therapy and rehabilitation services to patients at the facility. You care about patients and are committed to helping them recover from their physical ailments. Under the supervision of a physical therapist, you will help patients regain movement and manage pain after injuries or illness.
- Help to treat patients through exercise, stretching, massage, gait and balance training, and other therapeutic interventions.
- Consistently report patient status and progress to physical therapist to allow for updated goals and modifications.
- Assist physical therapist’s assessment of the learning needs and capabilities of patients and caregivers while considering age, level of understanding, and emotional status.
- Document patient care in a timely, legible, and efficient manner.
- Perform all duties promptly in a competent and caring manner.
- Active state license as a physical therapist assistant
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- 6 months of PTA experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.