Physical Therapist (PT) – Skilled Nursing Facility
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Physical Therapist - Skilled Nursing Facility
Skilled Nursing facility in Ventura, CA is looking for a Physical Therapist to join their team for a travel assignment starting ASAP. Great compensation package being offered.
For more information contact Emily by email at Emily@Preferredregistry.com, by phone at 858-810-8617 or apply online today! Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best benefits in the industry. Come experience the Preferred difference in your career today!
- Current State License
- Current CPR/BLS
- 6 months of experience within the last 5 years as a Physical Therapist
- Frequently move/lift between 50-100 pounds.
- Demonstrate clinical reasoning in synthesizing complex evaluation data identifying diagnosis and developing a comprehensive plan of care.
- Perform age appropriate competency skills in area of practice and with respect to individual patient’s problems.
- Follow intervention protocols and alter plan of care appropriately.
- Discharge patient when goals have been met or medical necessity is no longer warrants intervention.
- Work cooperatively with supervisors and peers to contribute to the overall productivity of the team.
- Perform all duties promptly and responsibly in a competent and caring manner.
What We Offer
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education discounts and reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Best Benefits Position
Physical Therapy/ PT
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.