Cath Lab Technologist – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Cath Lab Technologist - Acute Care
We are looking for a talented Cath Lab Technologist with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Salinas, CA. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your cath lab tech skills while advancing your career. The job entails assisting physicians during invasive cardiovascular procedures such as angioplasty, cardiac catheterization, and electrophysiology. You care about patients and strive to help doctors achieve optimal outcomes.
- Assist physicians during open heart surgery and with the insertion of pacemakers or stents.
- Prepare patients for procedures by cleaning, shaving, and anesthetizing the area of insertion, as necessary.
- Monitor the EKG readouts and keep physician apprised of any abnormalities.
- Perform diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization and other related procedures.
- Completion of a two-year approved School of Radiologic Technology (preferred)
- Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) (preferred)
- Valid state licensure for applicable states for Radiologic Technologists (preferred)
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist or Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (preferred)
- Current BLS/ACLS Certification
- 1 year of experience required within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.