Physical Therapist Outpatient Travel
Therapeutic Resources has the privilege of working with an outstanding privately-owned outpatient clinic in the Anchorage area. They are growing rapidly, and we are helping them source temporary, travel and permanent staff for their various locations.
They pay well, treat their employees (and contractors) well and take pride in their growing business. If you have any interest, let us provide you with a compensation estimate and details on the position.
· Physical Therapist Outpatient- Anchorage, AK
· Physical Therapist travel job opening in an outpatient setting
· Requirements: Ability to procure AK PT license.
· Wage: Highly Competitive Wage and stipend for out of area PT’s.
· Job Description: 40-hour guarantee, 13-week travel job, longer contracts preferred up to one year considered.
· Benefits: Group Medical Plan for full time travel and per diem PT’s, travel and licensure reimbursement may be applicable.
· Contact at Therapeutic Resources: Joy King, , 541.699.6879
· Contact Joy King for specific details about this job to include, pay range, Client information, hours, cancellation terms, etc.
Why Therapeutic Resources?
Want to learn more? Therapeutic Resources has hundreds of new OT jobs coming in daily. Let us know what you are looking for and we will be happy to do a custom search for you. You won't be sorry!
Therapeutic Resources, Inc.
Physical Therapist Owned and Operated