Speech Language Pathologist Home Health Travel
Therapeutic Resources has the privilege of working with one of the best managed home health companies in California. They are growing rapidly, and we are helping them source temporary, travel and permanent staff for their various locations.
We have placed several other therapists for this Client and would be happy to have any interested candidate reach out to them for feedback on working with this agency and with Therapeutic Resources.
They pay well, treat their employees (and contractors) well and take pride in their growing business. If you have any interest, let us provide you with a compensation estimate and details on the position.
· Speech Language Pathologist Home Health- West Contra Costa and Alameda Counties
· Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) travel job opening in a home health setting, located in West Contra Costa and Alameda Counties.
· Requirements: Active California License, home health experience preferred (but not required).
· Wage: Highly Competitive Wage and stipend for out of area SLP’s.
· Job Description: 40-hour guarantee, 13-week travel job, longer contracts considered
· Benefits: Group Medical Plan for full time travel and per diem therapists, travel and licensure reimbursement may be applicable.
· Contact at Therapeutic Resources: Joy King, , 541.699.6879
· Contact Joy King for specific details about this job to include, pay range, Client information, hours, cancellation terms, etc.
Why Therapeutic Resources?
Want to learn more? Therapeutic Resources has hundreds of new SLP jobs coming in daily. Let us know what you are looking for and we will be happy to do a custom search for you. You won't be sorry!
Therapeutic Resources, Inc.
Physical Therapist Owned and Operated